Scholarships for outstanding students with inflammatory diseases
The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship was created to honor exceptional students living with inflammatory diseases, including Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, as they pursue goals of higher education. In doing so, we hope that the AbbVie Immunology Scholarship will further empower students to pursue an independent life defined by bold decisions and unyielding determination.
- Scholarship amount: $15,000
- How many recipients: Forty-five scholarships will be awarded to students living with inflammatory diseases†, including Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- A United States citizen, or a legal and permanent resident of the United States
- Diagnosed with inflammatory diseases, including Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, by a healthcare professional
- Enrolling in or currently attending an accredited US institution (e.g., college, university, or trade/vocational school) for an education during the upcoming academic year
Click below for more information on eligibility requirements and the application process.
Get More Info
†Scholarship available to students diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis (UC), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), psoriatic arthritis (PsA), ankylosing spondylitis (AS), uveitis, hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) or psoriasis.