Investing in a Smarter, Healthier Future
I try to set an example, and be the person that I wanted to see when I was so sick.
- Scholarship amount: up to $15,000 each will be awarded, dependent upon the type of degree pursued
- Eligibility requirements:
- A United States citizen, or a legal and permanent resident of the United States
- Diagnosed with inflammatory diseases, including Crohn’s disease or UC, by a healthcare professional
- Enrolling in or currently attending an accredited US institution (eg, college, university, or trade/vocational school) for an education during the upcoming academic year
I have no problem sharing my story. I just don't want it to be a big focus or complain about it because these days it's under control as long as I take my meds every day.
Find more information on eligibility requirements and the application process.
†Scholarship available to students diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis (UC), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), psoriatic arthritis (PsA), ankylosing spondylitis (AS), uveitis, hidradenitis suppurativa (HS), or psoriasis.
Get a Restroom Access Card* and helpful info
Have a discreet way to ask for access to restricted restrooms if you have symptoms. And get updates, resources and more sent to your inbox.
*Eligibility restricted to patients diagnosed with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. Available as a card and mobile wallet version for your phone.
Is it time to make a personalized action plan?
See how much time your disease is impacting you. Answer 5 quick questions and get 3 customized, timely steps to help you and your doctor take action with your disease.